We all know air conditioners remove heat and humidity from a room or house. Air conditioner does it by passing on the indoor air taken over to a cooling coil. Besides, they play a very important role in our lives. In fact, it is difficult to imagine our life without an air conditioner. We need them everywhere, like in cars, malls, offices, hospitals etc. Leaking problem is generally caused due to various reasons.
Take a look below to know what they are!
- Low refrigerant
- Poor Installation
- Drainage Blockage
How to prevent this problem?
Mentioned below are some tips, which can help you by stopping the leakage problem.
- Make sure that you install the air conditioner properly. Otherwise, you may experience leakage problems. Choose a professional always for aircon installation.
- It is important to clean the air filters, if you find them dirty then it is important to clean them properly. Make sure that you clean them frequently, at least once every 2 to 3 months. You could use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dirt.
- Check your air conditioner’s drainage hole for the blockage. This can lead to water coming out. To avoid this kind of instances, what you have to do is check the drainage hole of your air conditioner for the blockage. Unblock it to get rid of this problem.
- Identify the aircon’s cooling coil and check for ice forming. If you observe ice forming then you would require a professional for fixing this issue.
- We generally expect cool air from air conditioner. However, this may not happen sometimes. According to the experts, this problem arises due to low refrigerant. In order to fix this issue, you would require new refrigerant. Hire a professional, to get this issue resolved.
Many of you might attempt to resolve all these issues on your own without taking the help of a professional. However, you can effectively stop aircon water leak by taking professional help. Choose a service provider like 7 Days Aircon Servicing, if you are looking for a quick solution to such problems in Singapore.
There are so many service providers across the world these days. Besides, some of them offer great services, while some do not. Hence, it is extremely important to do research before hiring a service. How to conduct quick research? For this, what you can do is check the reviews online. There are so many sites online, where you can find the reviews about different service providers.
You can also take some references from your friends, if you do not have any idea about anyone in your location. Avoid rushing up when making your choice because you may end up hiring the wrong person. The other factor that you must consider while hiring an air conditioner technician is experience.
More the experience, better services you can expect. Hence, make sure that you choose an experienced air conditioning technician. An experienced technician will also resolve the issue quickly when compared to beginners. Contact them on twitter via this link.
Stay with peace of mind by hiring a good air conditioning technician!