A fire watch security is an interim requirement to inspect your property in particular intervals. It helps prevent a major fire outbreak from causing any damage to your property. A fire watch security guard could be your knight in shining armor and protect your life, property, and other essential items. The guards patrol certain areas which require fire security. They are well-trained to work under pressure and equipped to handle any last-minute emergencies by immediately alarming the fire department. Do check out: Fire Watch Guards
VARIOUS FIELDS THAT REQUIRE FIRE WATCH SECURITY GUARDS IN EDMONTON
- Business enterprises
- Construction areas
- Schools and educational institutions
- Pharmacies and other areas where chemicals are manufactured.
A FIRE WATCH SECURITY COMPANY IS ESSENTIAL WHEN:
- The alarm systems are malfunctioning.
- The sprinklers are defective.
- The main operation of your business is working with pernicious and combustible substances.
- The inspection results reveal that your alarm system has failed.
- The existing fire system in your location is not well-equipped to handle sudden emergencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A FIRE WATCH SECURITY GUARD IN EDMONTON
Employing fire watch security services is a perfect choice for the above-mentioned circumstances. A fire outbreak in a professional environment could cause significant amount of loss to the owner. A small deposit that you make now, will rescue you from a lot of trouble in the future.
Fire watch patrol guards are highly skilled and knowledgeable in monitoring and looking out for any hint of a fire outbreak. They conduct and carry out in-person technical safety functions. A fire watch security guard executes several functions and duties. They are:
- Monitors and surveys every part of the required location every 45 minutes or hour.
- Immediately recognizes anything that could concern fire security and reports it to the authorities instantly.
iii. Inspects the gear and equipment used for fire security at regular intervals.
- The alarm goes off immediately as soon as a fire breaks out and alerts the fire departments in the vicinity.
- Handles large groups of people and ensures that the exits are free and secure during emergencies.
- Handles and transports delicate and fragile equipment when necessary.
vii. Records the monitoring activities in the patrol log.
viii. Will be able to cater to the needs and demands of construction sites.
- Proper surveillance will be given to the dispatched location while keeping an eye on anything that could result in a fire hazard.
- Regular inspections are held to check the efficiency and functional ability of the anti-fire equipment.
REASONS TO SELECT US
Our company provides you with the best and the most professional solutions to all your fire-related problems throughout Western Canada. Our guards are highly skilled and knowledgeable in handling any situation and can answer immediately to all your grievances. We are at your beck and call 24/7 and can also provide exceptional surveillance of your site.